DevOps Engineer (Delivery Team)
Bitstamp is the original Cryptocurrency Exchange.
We started small in 2011, with just two laptops and big aspirations. Fast forward to today and we have grown to serve over 4 million clients across the globe, who benefit from our commitment to security, transparency and regulation. Whether it’s through our intuitive web and mobile apps or arsenal of industry-leading APIs, Bitstamp is where crypto enters the world of finance.
Our success is a result of the innovative ideas, talented individuals, and passion of our team. Together, we have helped shaped the crypto industry and continue to do so. We are always on the lookout for new talent and crypto-curious thinkers who share our passion for the future of finance.
As a DevOps Engineer (mid-level) you will join Delivery Platform Team who are passionate about creating and optimizing our delivery (release) process from commit to deployment. The Delivery Platform Team maintains our CICD systems, release management tools and E2E testing frameworks. The team's main objectives are to reduce waste in software delivery processes and to increase the number of releases, while raising awareness about quality controls and ensuring that processes stay compliant with company policies. As a team member you will play a crucial part of the Bitstamp's transformation to the Continuous Delivery paradigm.
You will be able to express your awesomeness in Python, Docker, Jenkins, Gitlab, AWS, CDK for Terraform and Bash.
Bitstamp's headquarters in Slovenia or remote (Croatia).
What you'll do
- Design, automate and operate CICD & testing environments and infrastructure. Transition existing infrastructure into multi-account AWS (Amazon Web Services) setup.
- Monitor and improve processes, systems and tools used in delivery process (from git repository to deployment). Track KPIs and use data-driven approach for making decisions.
- Work closely with engineering teams to enable quick and independent development cycles and fast product delivery.
- Effectively communicate with team members and technical stakeholders – infrastructure cloud engineers and security engineers.
- Together with test automation engineers build and maintain test automation for our core product.
- DevOps and “shift left” mindset.
- Good experience with Docker and AWS.
- Strong engineering Background.
- Experience in building highly scalable and performant web services.
- Experience with Jenkins or Gitlab, IaC CDK for Terraform.
- Experience with working in teams with strong DevOps culture.
- Good Linux fundamentals and administration skills.
- Proficient in python and bash programming.
- Good communication skills and goal-oriented mindset.
- Work from home or other location that allows you to be most productive.
- Generous home-office allowances upon joining to help set up your home space.
- Incentives: Financial Rewards, Bitstamp Employee Annual Awards, Employee Incentive program (EIP) etc.
- Sports and cultural activities, pet-friendly offices, a full fridge, teambuilding events, Bitstamp parties.
Something looks off?