Intern - Financial Planning and Analysis
Accounting & Finance
Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
Posted on Monday, May 15, 2023
Bitstamp, the world's longest running crypto exchange, is looking for a Financial Planning and Analysis Intern to join a dynamic team that sets standards in the industry. This is an opportunity to join a growing international company with a leading position in one of the most promising sectors of finance.
As an Financial Planning and Analysis Intern, you will join the FP&A Team and work with an international group of like-minded people who are passionate about driving global growth. You will also develop a deep and expert understanding of products, pricing and company strategy.
What you'll do
- Support ad-hoc analysis such as collecting, analyzing, and managing quantitative data to create meaningful analyses and models that drive business decisions.
- Support on a long-term project such as designing or revamping our reporting, or one-off data pulls and analysis in response to the business needs such as financial business case in support of a new product launch.
- Create, improve, and maintain financial metrics, reports and KPI’s used for month end reporting and operating plan cycles.
- Develop scalable mechanisms for instilling operational efficiency, fiscal discipline and strategic decision making.
On day one you'll bring
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluency in English.
- Willingness to learn and adapt.
We'll love it even more if you have
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Basic knowledge with SQL & SAP
- Work from home or other location that allows you to be most productive.
- Sports and cultural activities, a full fridge, teambuilding events, Bitstamp parties.
See more open positions at Bitstamp
Something looks off?