Project Assistant (Product Engineering) - student
Posted on Monday, May 22, 2023
Bitstamp, the world's longest running crypto exchange, is looking for a Product Engineering - Project Assistant to join a dynamic team that sets standards in the industry. This is an opportunity to join a growing international company with a leading position in one of the most promising sectors of finance.
As a Project Assistant, you will join Finance Division and be responsible for supervising projects in progress and ensure that everything is running smoothly.
What you'll do
- Be responsible for the current project plan and resources; make sure it’s always up to date.
- Be responsible for reporting and collecting information from others (team leads, division leads, product managers).
- Keep different reports on confluence and Jira consistent and delivered within the deadline.
- Help with organizing events.
- Take meeting minutes.
On day one you'll bring
- Well self-organization.
- Product management knowledge is a plus.
- Work from home or other location that allows you to be most productive.
- Generous home-office allowances upon joining to help set up your home space.
- Incentives: Financial Rewards, Bitstamp Employee Annual Awards, Employee Incentive program (EIP) etc.
- Sports and cultural activities, pet-friendly offices, a full fridge, teambuilding events, Bitstamp parties.
See more open positions at Bitstamp
Something looks off?