Junior Software Engineer - student
Posted on Monday, May 22, 2023
Bitstamp, the world's longest running crypto exchange, is looking for a Junior Software Engineer to join a dynamic team that sets standards in the industry. This is an opportunity to join a growing international company with a leading position in one of the most promising sectors of finance.
As a Junior Software Engineer you'll join Product Engineering Team, a dynamic team of OG's that sets standards in the industry.
What you'll do
- Creating and optimizing the latest cryptocurrency trading platforms.
- Helping to discover new practices in the financial world.
- Designing and developing solutions for a global user base.
- Developing tools for internal company processes.
On day one you'll bring
- Strong engineering foundation, high motivation and willingness to learn.
- Familiarity with development best-practices (test driven development, code reviews, planning and tech specs).
- Experience with web development (frontend and/or backend).
- Familiarity with cloud ecosystem and cloud design patterns.
- Functional knowledge of working with Linux systems and Docker environment.
- Active knowledge of the English language.
- The ability to solve programming problems, working independently as well as in a team.
You will fit right in at Bitstamp if you are
- A Creative thinker - a box? what box? there is no box.
- A Self-solver - you are resourceful and seek solutions through collaboration.
- Visionary - imagine what is possible and have the courage to take risks that will drive our business forward.
- Work from home or other location that allows you to be most productive.
- Generous home-office allowances upon joining to help set up your home space.
- Incentives: Financial Rewards, Bitstamp Employee Annual Awards, Employee Incentive program (EIP) etc.
- Sports and cultural activities, pet-friendly offices, a full fridge, teambuilding events, Bitstamp parties.
See more open positions at Bitstamp
Something looks off?