Bitstamp is the original cryptocurrency exchange.
We started small in 2011, with just two laptops and big aspirations. Fast forward to today and we have grown to serve over 4 million clients across the globe, who benefit from our commitment to security, transparency and regulation. Whether it’s through our intuitive web and mobile apps or arsenal of industry-leading APIs, Bitstamp is where crypto enters the world of finance.
Our success is a result of the innovative ideas, talented individuals, and passion of our team. Together, we have helped shaped the crypto industry and continue to do so. We are always on the lookout for new talent and crypto-curious thinkers who share our passion for the future of finance.
As a Business Analyst, you will join the Product Team to be involved in a design-led approach (customer need focused) scaling the product.
The benefits of Life at Bitstamp
- Work from home or other location that allows you to be most productive.
- Generous home-office allowances upon joining to help set up your home space.
- Incentives: Financial Rewards, Bitstamp Employee Annual Awards, Employee Incentive program (EIP) etc.
- Sports and cultural activities, pet-friendly offices, a full fridge, teambuilding events, Bitstamp parties.
What you'll do
- Analyze and document business requirements and processes.
- Define user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Monitor and analyze data to identify trends and areas of improvement.
- Liaise between business stakeholders and technical teams to ensure understanding and alignment of requirements.
- Create and present reports to stakeholders.
- Work with marketing teams and business stakeholders on GTM plans.
- Perform commercial and technical assessments on product viability.
On day one you'll bring
- 3+ years of experience in business analysis and process improvement.
- Proven experience in writing business requirements and user stories.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize accordingly
Something looks off?