Identity and Access Management Analyst - student
Posted on Tuesday, May 23, 2023
Bitstamp, the world's longest running crypto exchange, is looking for a Identity and Access Managment Analyst to join a dynamic team that sets standards in the industry. This is an opportunity to join a growing international company with a leading position in one of the most promising sectors of finance.
As a Identity and Access Managment Analyst, you’ll be primarily support user access management process, but as needed also support the execution of information security governance, risk and compliance processes, and participate in areas of data privacy, awareness training coordination, incident management.
What you'll do
- Manage role-based access management system.
- Support service change and procurement system from access management prospective.
- Support daily operations in Identity and Access Management team.
- Support the IAM team with internal control framework development, maintenance and alignment with compliance requirements.
- Deal with access related security incidents.
- Assist in the development, management and distribution of information security policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Participate in information security risk management, development and implementation of security standards, procedures and controls.
On day one you'll bring
- Excellent written, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluency in English.
- Any general understanding of access management is a plus.
- Work from home or other location that allows you to be most productive.
- Generous home-office allowances upon joining to help set up your home space.
- Incentives: Financial Rewards, Bitstamp Employee Annual Awards, Employee Incentive program (EIP) etc.
- Sports and cultural activities, pet-friendly offices, a full fridge, teamb
See more open positions at Bitstamp
Something looks off?