Design · Full-time
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Thursday, May 25, 2023
We're looking for a UI/UX designer with at least 2 years of experience.
The duties of a UI/UX designer include gathering user requirements, creating navigational components, and designing graphic elements. You ought to be familiar with wireframe tools and design software. if you also have a portfolio of work from your career in design that features Web and mobile applications.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address the needs of our customer base.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and tech team.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps.
- Design graphic user interfaces elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets build page navigation buttons and search fields.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables).
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how the website functions.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems and conduct UX research.
Requirements and skills:
- Proven work experience of 2 years as a UI/UX Designer.
- Should be able to use Figma for making high-fidelity prototypes.
- Can present a portfolio consisting of older projects related to User Interface or User Experience design.
- Knowledge of platforms such as Figma, Webflow and Adobe XD.
- A team worker as well as an individual worker
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with the team
- Good time-management skills
- Is capable of multitasking in possession of skills related to effective time management.
Brine Finance is an equal opportunity employer.