Who we are looking for?
We are looking for a community manager who is experienced at executing marketing campaigns, expertly engaging and igniting communities and leading narrative design.
An ideal candidate is deeply passionate about DeFi, its innovations and is excited to carry it into the mass adoption phase. Candidates should have an understanding of the general crypto landscape, a good grasp of DeFi, what makes a strong DeFi community, how DeFi projects attract liquidity, etc. You should be aware of the events surrounding DeFi, yield farming, derivatives, insurance and stablecoins over the last 12 months. The most important factor is possessing a top-down strategic vision on setting and achieving your client’s goals. You should be able to articulate the reason behind the success or failure of projects in their community-building efforts. You will be working with a top-tier DeFi project to grow, retain and engage their community. This role requires a lot more than answering questions in a Telegram group.
What we expect?
- 2+ years experience in community management, preferably in the space
- Deep knowledge of the DeFi ecosystem
- Good content writing and understanding of human psychology (PLUS)
- Comfortable running communities on Telegram, Twitter and Discord
- Ability to keep the community engagement with various initiatives
- Strategic marketing perspective & ability to think like a CMO (Chief Meme Officer)
How is working at Brine ?
- Kill the problems, not your appetite - a fully stacked pantry with an all you can eat lunch & dinner. Breakfast too incase you're a early bird.
- We have your back...and your health - paid sick leaves, because your health comes first.
- No work timings - if you love your job you'll never have to work a day in your life.
- Work with the masterminds - we always have a habit of teaming up with the best people.