Administrative Intern (PH)
Posted on Monday, May 22, 2023
Join the leading Crypto Brand in the Philippines!
Who we are
We are one of the earliest and largest crypto platforms in Southeast Asia offering exchange and wallet services to our users. Our product lineup also includes electronic payment service and e-wallet. Through our wallet, users can send money to anyone, pay for bills, shop online at over 100,000 merchants, receive money transfers from 200+ countries even without a bank account, and of course view and purchase cryptocurrencies.
What you'll do
- Assist in tasks specific to Admin Department for internship program
- Perform a variety of general administrative tasks as assigned
- Perform general administrative duties such as data entry, organization of files, documents etc. and other coordination duties
- Assist in all administrative and other office-related tasks crucial to the daily business operations
- Provides clerical support if needed;
- Performs other tasks as required by supervisor and management
What we expect from you
- Must be an undergraduate student of Bachelor of Science in Office Administration, or Business Administration
- Currently enrolled in a university with a relevant degree
- High attention to detail; has the ability to execute tasks accurately and with minimum supervision
- Diligent, organized and meticulous
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Power-point, and Excel)
- Knowledgeable in Google suites (Sheets, Docs, Slides)
- Can commit to the internship for at least 3 months
- Willing to work in the office 2-3x a week, depending on the need of Admin Manager
See more open positions at Coins.ph
Something looks off?