Software Engineering, Other Engineering
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Thursday, March 30, 2023
About Injective Labs
Injective Labs is trailblazing a new dawn for Web3 enabled finance. We are the core contributors to Injective, one of the fastest growing blockchains in the industry. Injective provides an interoperable smart contracts platform that is optimized for building decentralized finance applications. Interoperability is at the core of Injective, which is natively integrated with chains such as Ethereum, Cosmos and Solana. Developers can rapidly launch premier financial applications suited for mass adoption using Injective’s infrastructure and specialized DeFi primitives such as the world’s first fully on-chain order book.Our team has decades of experience spearheading the largest financial institutions and tech organizations. Injective is incubated by Binance and is backed by leading firms such as Jump Crypto, Pantera and Mark Cuban.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Engineering Manager, who will define, develop and constantly optimize the overall vision and processes right across the Engineering teamYou will be responsible for leading and inspiring a team of engineers, product managers, and ecosystem developers to design and launch data-driven strategies and products.
- Drive technical discovery through collaboration with your team and potential customers
- Collaborate with engineers, product managers, marketing and senior management to ensure that goals are met in line with the company vision
- Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery
- Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team.
- Own, maintain and drive adoption of standards, patterns and processes.
- Develop the technical acumen of the company as it pertains to performance and scalability
Who you are:
- 6 years + experience in software engineering, with a minimum of 3 years within the Web3/ blockchain space
- 2 years in a managerial position, ideally within a remote team
- Experience in a start up/ scale up environment
- Practical experience in JS / TS, Python, GoLang, RUST or other programming languages;
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving and analytical skills;
- Excellent communication and time management skills, and the ability to work effectively with others;
- Demonstrated experience within people management, including leading, mentoring, motivating and hiring a team of talented engineers;
- Master degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Deep understanding of systems, blockchain primitives, and applied cryptography, knowledge of the DeFi and wider blockchain ecosystem and key protocols on Ethereum and other blockchains.
As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.
See more open positions at Injective Protocol
Something looks off?