New York, NY, USA
Posted on Wednesday, April 26, 2023
About Injective Labs
Injective Labs is trailblazing a new dawn for Web3 enabled finance. We are the core contributors to Injective, one of the fastest growing blockchains in the industry. Injective provides an interoperable smart contracts platform that is optimized for building decentralized finance applications. Interoperability is at the core of Injective, which is natively integrated with chains such as Ethereum, Cosmos and Solana. Developers can rapidly launch premier financial applications suited for mass adoption using Injective’s infrastructure and specialized DeFi primitives such as the world’s first fully on-chain order book.Our team has decades of experience spearheading the largest financial institutions and tech organizations. Injective is incubated by Binance and is backed by leading firms such as Jump Crypto, Pantera and Mark Cuban.
We are seeking a Quantitative Trader who will be responsible for the following job duties:
Trade cryptocurrency electronically for our own investment accounts by using highly specialized quantitative skills to buy and sell cryptocurrency in the decentralized financial trading platform;
Construct investment trading portfolio and develop trading strategies using quantitative skills.
- Manage the trading accounts by constructing investment portfolio;
- Research and collect market information with a particular focus on cryptocurrency trading;
- Research and develop trading strategies for a particular focus on methodology selection, data collection and analysis, implementation and testing, prototyping, and performance evaluation, including algorithms development, simulation and backtesting;
- Develop tools and methods by using analytical and quantitative skills to analyze large financial datasets in cryptocurrency financial markets;
- Develop and create predictive modelling, clustering, time series analysis for purposes of data analysis;
- Contribute to back-end and front-end design, development, and testing for purposes of implementing models into the Injective trading platform.
- Master’s degree in mathematics, statistics, computer science, engineering, technology (including biotechnology), or related quantitative field
- Minimum of one year of related work experience in multi-exchange trading system.
As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.
See more open positions at Injective Protocol
Something looks off?