Fullstack Engineer/Backend Engineer (Hybrid)
*** ABOUT CALIBER
Caliber (https://caliber.build/) is the first Web3 Venture Builder started by veteran web3 builders and aims to build the next generation of web3 startups with new founders. We consider ourselves a co-founder of each startup & work side-by-side with founders. We not only support the founders financially, but also on engineering resources, research, product strategy and other logistic matters.
Caliber, based mainly in Singapore and Vietnam, has a strong presence in Asia.
- Singapore office: 1 Upper Circular Road, #05-01 Singapore 058400
- Hanoi office: 7th floor Web3 Tower, 15 Lane 4 Duy Tan Str., Cau Giay Dist., Hanoi, Vietnam
- Ho Chi Minh city office: 5th floor Ree Tower, 9 Doan Van Bo Str., District 4, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Are you ready to take up the challenge of creating world-changing innovations in the next decade? Apply now.
*** JOB DESCRIPTION
We are building a small engineering team for the Caliber team.
- Technical analysis & evaluation during the deal evaluation process. Most of the deals we are looking at have new technical solutions/ designs, and we need people with engineering background to help provide their technical feedback.
- Try out & give feedback new systems, platforms from portfolio companies when they are live, and give feedback to the team as well as our investment team
- Analyse different platforms according to the request from the investment team.
- Operational: run network nodes, staking new tokens, try out testnet, etc.
- Brainstorm and work together with different teams when they need help.
- 3 years of experience working in product company
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle
- Strong understanding of clean code principle, and applied it to previous projects
- Good in logical thinking, algorithms & data structure.
- Creativeness problem solving skills, is proactive and responsible for individual/team tasks
- Good teamwork skills, including mentoring & coaching
- Good at communication, especially at reading/ writing English
- Strong understanding of development process, including software development tool set and framework: Jira, Trello
- Experience working with at least one of the backend framework such as: Spring, Go gin
- Experience working with at least one of the frontend framework: reactjs, vue (web)
- Strong understanding about Restful API (or other protocol such as RPC…)
- Strong understanding of programming techniques: design patterns, domain design driven
- Understanding of programming architecture concepts: microservice, event driven
Nice to have
- Experience working with mobile development (Android/iOS or cross platform framework)
- Experienced in blockchain domain is a plus
- Ability to do system benchmark, or application optimization (profiling)
- Ability to quickly address any potential issues for general system, or when there is a problem
- Ability to hand on to guide or give advice to solve specific problems, or implement a new feature
*** WHAT WE CAN OFFER
- Vietnam - based benefits here
*** HOW TO APPLY
- Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with email subject “Your full name_Job title_linkedin”
- Or talk to our Recruiters on Telegram: @anhpt_32
*** CONNECT WITH US
- Website: https://caliber.build/
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For other job opportunities at Kyber Group, click here https://kyber.vn/.
Something looks off?