Accounting & Finance
Menlo Park, CA, USA
Posted on Friday, May 13, 2022
Pantera Capital is seeking a Fund Accountant. Ideal candidate has experience in fund accounting covering both hedge funds and venture funds within an investment management firm, a third party administrator, or accounting firm. Extensive knowledge in fund accounting and hedge fund operations. The position will be asked to oversee shadow accounting of Funds to verify the fund administrator's NAV calculations. Additional tasks will be to assist with investor document creation, compliance related tasks, regulatory filings and a variety of other operational tasks associated with the finance team.
- Maintain and understand the various general ledgers for Funds and management companies
- Reconcile between internal books and the books of the fund administrator
- Assist with fund documents creation and updating
- Preparation of quarterly financial reports
- Assist with annual audits and tax return preparation
- Analyzing financial and investment transaction
- Preparing bank requests and wire information
- Provide expected cash flow reports
- Daily activities include journal entries in Quickbooks, bank reconciliation, understanding cash flow needs, anticipating deal closes, and reconciling capital calls
- Other ad hoc projects as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, business, finance, etc.
- Strong analytical skills
- Highly organized and ability to prioritize
- Strong technical skills, particularly excel and Quickbooks
- Ability to roll up their sleeves and do anything and everything to get the job done
- Compensation is competitive and based on experience
- Salary plus performance based bonus
- 401k matching
See more open positions at Pantera Capital
Something looks off?