Veem empowers small and medium businesses who spend too much time and money dealing with inefficient financial payment systems. Our transparent, relationship-based payments model makes it easy to build trust with your vendors, contractors and customers by providing a quick and seamless payable and receivable process. We make the process even easier for these clients by supporting integration with all major accounting software including QuickBooks, Netsuite, and Xero. Backed by top investors such as Truist Ventures, Google Ventures, Goldman Sachs, Kleiner Perkins and a global syndicate of tech-forward banks based in the US, Japan, China, Australia, and the Middle East, Veem is a fast-growing financial technology company that is changing the way companies pay and get paid.
The FinCrime operations team at Veem exists to keep the bad guys out and to help get the good guys in and keep the platform safe. This means ensuring Veem and its members are compliant with all regulatory and banking partnership requirements. The role itself is dynamic and demands adaptability and an individual that is both agile and consistent; autonomy is a necessity as you will be trusted with making decisions that count.
- Performing risk evaluations on new & existing Veem account
- Transaction and Alert Monitoring for Fraudulent Activity
- Evaluate Documentation/Information for Fraudulent Signals
- Analyze member activity through continuous monitoring
- Open and perform fraud investigations
- Contributing to ongoing Fraud mitigation methods and enhancements
- Handling Customer Fraud/Dispute claims
- Minimum 2 years of operational experience in the AML or fraud management (Transactional) space
- Experience in investigation/analysis of online payment fraud including merchant fraud, identity theft or AML related aspect like EDD
- Knowledge and understanding of digital banking and online banking behavior.
- Ability to collaborate across departments
- Able to work flexible shifts (EST Shifts)
Something looks off?